The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am sort of hung over from my day at the beach. Some guy had a mini flame thrower and we were trying to light grills and it was disastrous. It rained and rained and the pork and burgers got wet and we all hid under an underpass. Started and finished a bottle of rose Andre and regretted it. Ate at the most famous ramen restaurant in Fukuoka and made some preliminary plans for PROJEKT BESUCH BERLIN with my friends.

A fantastic Sunday.

Hungover. Went to a punk show with bandmates, but it sucked so we left and went to a metal bar and just drank...$1 bottled beer. Lots of it. Jesus fuck. There's a solid 2 hour stretch I just don't remember, during which I apparently vomited. I need this to clear up because I'm meeting the GFs family officially in a couple hours. God damn it.

had a nutella sandwich, glass of milk, and now im drinking coffee
The neighborhood/village I live in has a big trash pickup.
So I need to get some old moldy carpet out of my basement.
I should probably do that right now

I am sort of hung over from my day at the beach. Some guy had a mini flame thrower and we were trying to light grills and it was disastrous. It rained and rained and the pork and burgers got wet and we all hid under an underpass. Started and finished a bottle of rose Andre and regretted it. Ate at the most famous ramen restaurant in Fukuoka and made some preliminary plans for PROJEKT BESUCH BERLIN with my friends.

A fantastic Sunday.

beach+wine+hiding under an overpass.

Well I was very impressed. Technically you guys are all excellent. I didn't realise that your music was so tech-y, even though I had listened briefly to your samples, but that was quite a while ago now. I actually enjoyed the more straightforward riff-oriented sections more so than the 'Obscura'/DSO influenced bits, but that's to do with my musical tastes more than anything. I like the dual vocals too, I've always thought it's an under-used technique in metal. And you guys are all pretty young so there's plenty of potential there. Look forward to the album!

Will definitely let you know when the album release is due. The technical aspect of the music, kinda evolved naturally as we were writing music. It's kind of a mish-mash of me, the other guitarist and the drummer's styles. I'm more of a black metal and old school death metal person, where as Gavin leans towards a more techy approach with abit of thrash thrown in here and there and Mike is a tech death metal and jazz drummer mainly. We work with what we have and can combine as coherently as possible. We'll see what the future will bring, I'm already thinking of concepts for the new album.

As for staying on-topic:

I've got a post-viral cough that has consistently kept me from sleeping well for the past few days, and certainly doesn't help me with my insomnia anyway. I've run out of my Valerian supply so that's pretty sucky.

Sort of hung over. A moth flew out of the toilet bowl when I flushed earlier and bumped into my chest. Had horrible nightmares about eating chicken last night - can't remember the specifics but they were gruesome and I didn't sleep well.

A typhoon is slated to arrive tonight. OH BOY

Listened to my kids telling on each other for the better part of several hours; bitched at my son for leaving his playstation on the floor which I stepped on and nearly killed myself/broke it; ditto on some building blocks; put on Wow Wow Wubbzy for my daughter and promptly realized that I know all the words to the theme song.