The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing, anyone have a hard time cutting off people for whatever reasons. I can't just be really honest with someone and be like don't call me anymore. And if I ignore their calls they call me anyways.

Just loving college. Going to go on a shopping spree soon and going to my first legit party tonight... and i'm staying sober so i will have funny pictures of drunk people. :)

Just ordered a FireFox shirt from a internet store.
fire%20fox.png

Had my first day of classes and my ID card still won't let me into the labs. On the upside, 10 grand grant money came through and it's to cover living expenses so I am getting drunk as hell on expensive beers tonight since I have no class tomorrow and my lab access is still on the fritz.

Finally got a haircut. I was putting it off for weeks because I wanted to print out these pictures I took of an older haircut since my last one sucked balls, and I had to order new cables for my printer. First time I've ever brought photos of myself in to show the barber. :lol:

Had my first day of classes and my ID card still won't let me into the labs. On the upside, 10 grand grant money came through and it's to cover living expenses so I am getting drunk as hell on expensive beers tonight since I have no class tomorrow and my lab access is still on the fritz.

Federal grant money: for beer dranking and hell raising

Your tax dollars at work

Avoiding a girl who wants me to go partying with her. Yes the same girl I was talking about this morning.

No, she's fine, i've known her for years and she's a grade above me and wants me to come out of my shell. I can get really fucking antisocial ._.

Krig's on it!

Hang out with her, go to the party, meet cooler people there. Don't be a wallflower who spends all of freshman year with your boyfriend/girlfriend. I made that mistake and felt like I had been reborn when we broke up end of sophomore year and I actually started going out and realized I hardly knew anyone.

Today is the Hitler-Juegend-Sports-Festival rehearsal. The hottest boy student this year is on the track and field team, followed by a kid on the soccer team.

The girls all do this group dance which is like a poor attempt at "mass game" dances like in North Korea and China. They picked Ke$ha and in the description included "sekushii" (sexy) but they are not sexy. They have tight little bodies and bouncy boobs and little butts, why the fuck do they move like robots?