The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So in a bizarre turn of events, if we were to hold board superlatives, sloughfegkillers would win friendliest poster atm. WHAT A TWIST

Yeah it's Champix in Australia,same thing though i'm pretty sure,they do the job but make you feel disassociated and then one day you wake up feeling suicidal,which happened to me,i've felt depressed before but that day I was at an all time low for no reason,it's a common complaint from what i've heard.
I also tried out Zyban,which was even worse for the dissasociated effect but did'nt have the 'one day wake up suicidal' effect,still sux though.

I tried Chantix one time. After about 45 minutes my stomach dropped and thought I was going to die. I puked for about 10,15 minutes. I thought I was going to shit my pants too and ended up running back inside and hitting the toilet. Nothing is worse then puking and then all of the sudden having diarrhea.

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me,a shocking gut ache amongst other things,it's nasty shit.For those who can't go cold turkey,I swear hypno is 1000 times easier and you walk away feeling great,like you could jump ten feet in the air.I'd sooner keep smoking than be on that shit.

Personality was cancelled, hanging out at the student union etc. Axeman and Devianted Instinct are playing across the street from UNLV tonight :kickass:

Jesus christ, eradicating the cockroach population in this cheapass apartment is a constant uphill battle. Just killed one that wandered out onto my desk. They must have finally figured out that I'm not gonna be leaving food out in the kitchen, and migrated to the next best source... FML

Just went for a drink at the school bar with some dudes from my floor. Apparently I've been spending so much time with my GF that I didn't realize when someone on my floor moved out...Ah well. Gonna watch Breaking Bad till I sober up enough to finish Meno.

Today is another long day of being outside in the sandy field watching the kids practice for HJ Day tomorrow. It's hotter than yesterday and I feel pretty gross. An uphill sort of day. Tonight I need to deep clean my apartment because I'm having probably 10-15 afterparty people staying over tomorrow night. Also want to run tonight since I won't have time Saturday and will be hung over Sunday, and dye my hair.

I tried Chantix one time. After about 45 minutes my stomach dropped and thought I was going to die. I puked for about 10,15 minutes. I thought I was going to shit my pants too and ended up running back inside and hitting the toilet. Nothing is worse then puking and then all of the sudden having diarrhea.

So the method is "make you so violently ill you don't have a 3 minute window of time to smoke a cigarette?" Extreme.

vihris-gari said:
Jesus christ, eradicating the cockroach population in this cheapass apartment is a constant uphill battle. Just killed one that wandered out onto my desk. They must have finally figured out that I'm not gonna be leaving food out in the kitchen, and migrated to the next best source... FML

Ewwwwwwww. I killed one last week and its corpse is still where it fell in the sliding storm door track. I can't bring myself to pick it up.