The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm watching this thing.

tumblr_l48txpChgi1qaozuqo1_500.gif

@Drone Ranger: Do what I'm planning to do, get drunk and watch the LoTR trilogy extended editions. God damn do I know how to party.

Drinking coffee, listening to some blues, feeling kinda bluesy. I'll propably go on a walk or something.

Had an awesome night, went to a black metal house show with the black twilight circle bands, saw Ashdautas, Arizmenda, Volahn, and a new BTC band called Blue Hummingbird on the Left (also got their tape), hung around etc.

Went to Denny's at like 2am with a couple friends, had a grilled cheese sandwich with mozzarella sticks in them. So good.

Ever since listening to "California Love" earlier today, I've had a strangely earnest desire to go partying with a bunch of niggas in Compton.

Seems like an incredibly bad idea, but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it while I'm vacationing in L.A. this November. :lol:

Ever since listening to "California Love" earlier today, I've had a strangely earnest desire to go partying with a bunch of niggas in Compton.

Seems like an incredibly bad idea, but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it while I'm vacationing in L.A. this November. :lol:

hit me up if you wanna grab a beer!

I will definitely try to hit you up man, as well as Pessimism and whoever else I can get in touch with while I'm over there. It's gonna be badass. Let me know if you want to do any hiking too, or see a show or do some other shit.

I doubt she'd want to meet me even if I were in San Jose, so I can't imagine her traveling 400 miles or whatever the hell it is to hang out in L.A.