The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There's milimeter left between me and Schmidt, Addo and Dodens. I remember having a full bar with Kuchta, but I don't know where that guy is (also deleted his fb?). And Koude?

Bored shitless. I'm the lab monitor for this computer lab but no one is doing anything that I can yell at them for.

very pleased with my body today. had just plain tofu and fresh vegetables for dinner last night and a banana for dessert after a 30 minute run. woke up, broke through the plateau-barrier, came to work, and pooped out at least 1 lb of fiber. not being constipated rules. if i keep this up for a few days i should be able to get under 135 in no time!

andddd we can stop hearing about your ridiculous obsession with your body weight? seriously krampus. it's retarded. I understand you have a negative self image of your body and you were overweight as a kid, but you're no longer a kid, nor are you a "fat cow" or anything of the ilk anymore. I don't know. it's just really upsetting to see an attractive woman such as yourself be obsessed (because that's how it seems) with your weight. there is nothing more attractive than a woman with a positive image of herself and her body. you should be happy with who you are, and I want you to be.

/rant

your words are encouraging and it's embarrassing that i come across as a neurotic bag of self-esteem issues. to be honest i think i look pretty okay and i know i am not a land whale. i've got goals though, no point in settling for "whew well at least i'm not overweight" when i could be athletic enough to climb mountains and building strength/endurance with running etc. anyone who has ever dieted or lost weight or trained for anything can attest, it's just exciting and happy to know you're improving yourself.

so all in all, i AM happy with who i am. i'm just excited about the prospect of being the best i can be, and i happen to be a late bloomer when it comes to getting in shape. this is the first time since pretty much ever that i'm actually living a healthy lifestyle (beer and ice cream are healthy too) and it's exciting so i talk about it.

Ruffage, you mean Ruff Ryders amirite?

RuffRyders.gif