The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Packing.....this sucks. Getting ready for a long flight, which I fucking hate. Good thing is I'll be in Vienna tomorrow :cool:

Vienna is cool, what about some other cities, is it basically a trip over middle Europe? Berlin too? I guess Vienna > Prague > Berlin would make sense.

andddd we can stop hearing about your ridiculous obsession with your body weight? seriously krampus. it's retarded. I understand you have a negative self image of your body and you were overweight as a kid, but you're no longer a kid, nor are you a "fat cow" or anything of the ilk anymore. I don't know. it's just really upsetting to see an attractive woman such as yourself be obsessed (because that's how it seems) with your weight. there is nothing more attractive than a woman with a positive image of herself and her body. you should be happy with who you are, and I want you to be.

/rant
subtle flirt

andddd we can stop hearing about your ridiculous obsession with your body weight? seriously krampus. it's retarded. I understand you have a negative self image of your body and you were overweight as a kid, but you're no longer a kid, nor are you a "fat cow" or anything of the ilk anymore. I don't know. it's just really upsetting to see an attractive woman such as yourself be obsessed (because that's how it seems) with your weight. there is nothing more attractive than a woman with a positive image of herself and her body. you should be happy with who you are, and I want you to be.

/rant

:lol:

/rant
fwd: every woman in the world