The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Spent the day at SPACE WORLD riding roller coasters. No lines for any of the rides. It was pretty magical. First time on roller coasters since 2006 or something.

Drinking some coffee, reading through UM, and gonna make an omelet after. Gonna put some hot sauce that one of my coworkers made in it. It's good shit, it's hot.

Done a personality disorder test which actually fits me:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Spent the day at SPACE WORLD riding roller coasters. No lines for any of the rides. It was pretty magical. First time on roller coasters since 2006 or something.
You should go to Nagashima Spa Land and ride Steel Dragon 2000! I would envy you very much. x)

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Do people really think these tests are anywhere near accurate? :bah:

Just for example, it says your "high" in regards to Schizoid personality disorder, but the criteria involves having no desire for personal relationships (whether intimate or with friends), shows emotional apathy, takes little to no pleasure in activities etc. But aren't you practically in love with horse girl? /rant

Just for example, it says your "high" in regards to Schizoid personality disorder, but the criteria involves having no desire for personal relationships (whether intimate or with friends), shows emotional apathy, takes little to no pleasure in activities etc. But aren't you practically in love with horse girl? /rant

I guess. I didn't take it too seriously :)

Just read a pretty funny (supposedly) true story:

Wow, I'm still in shock. Can not believe this has happened. I just got back from one of the most remarkable events in my life! I have already called a small amount of pals and my parents but I just have to share with you too!

In early summer I bought a cheap Saab for a couple hundred dollars, together with a buddy. A summer car that we planned to sell now at the end. The car went like clockwork, even if it was leaking in through windows during heavy rains and had a crack in the windshield that probably would fail the car at the next inspection.

Anyway, we got to have the car in just over two weeks before it was stolen. I was to blame since I had parked in a grimy free parking lot a late Friday night and then let it stand there over the weekend. On Sunday evening, when I was going to get it, it was gone. At first we thought we wouldn't bother filing a police report, a shitty car worth a few hundred dollars you could live without, but I had so much remorse for my mistake that I still filed one in the end.

Of course, nothing happens at the police station and time goes by, we are slowly starting to forget about the car and its fate, and we must once again spend the summer leeching off of friends and parents with cars. My pal prods me about the car occasionally, but it's not really that bad, as we just happened to lose 2000 each.

Last Sunday I went to a neighboring town 150 km away to visit an old friend who moved there last winter. One afternoon we got a jolt and decided to go play squash. The match was great and I kicked ass as usual. On the way home, we take a different path since my friend wants to show me the school he studies at. What happens next is one of the craziest things I've ever experienced ...

We cut across a busy road and then walk up a hill. At the top of the hill is a large intersection with traffic lights. When we push the button for the green light, my buddy taps my shoulder and points to the car that drives up alongside us, "fuck, Gurra that looks like your car!". Next to us is a dark green Saab 900 that looks eerily much like me and my friend's car . I feel how my spine tingles, "hell is it really our car?" I don't even notice the driver, but I sneak to the back to check the plates, which I obviously had time to memorize when filing the police report. Do you not think that's our car !?!?!? Yes!

I get a shock, and I hiss at my friend "damn that's it", " "Get in the damn car then!" he replies.

Without hesitation, I sneak around the car on the right side, open the right rear door and get into the car. The driver, who obviously is of foreign origin, understands nothing. "Who the hell is you, what is you doing?" he yells at me and starts waving his fist at me, but with one hand on the wheel, he does not reach. the light turns green and the cars behind start honking. The Turk must therefore drive the car, but continues to yell at me "out of car motherfucker!". The car is now out on another busy road, and there is no place for the Turk to stop the car at. I can feel my adrenaline boiling and screaming a lot, I do not remember exactly but probably something that it's my car and that it has been stolen. "What do you mean stolen? I haven't stolen fucking car!". After a minute the Turk decides to turn into a bus stop. I realize what to expect and make myself ready for a fight. I look back after my friend who I see coming running from looong looong away over there. The Turk brakes suddenly and hisses something like, "fuck I'm gonna kill you". He rips off his seatbelt and opens the door in one quick movement and slams it. I understand that he must go around the car and drag me out, so out of pure reflex I throw my way into the driver's seat and lock the car from the inside. I have time to do the same on the left rear door. The Turk sees this of course, and in the same second he runs round on the back of the car. I throw myself back in the back seat and lock the right rear door, and then, I promise, it's about hundredths if not thousands of a second, when I throw myself to the right front door and push down on the last lock, basically EXACTLY the same moment that the Turk pulls the hand lever.

Now for the comedic part (as if this wasn't enough), the Turk has obviously forgotten the key in the ignition hole. I throw my way in the front seat and put myself in position. The Turk bangs like a maniac on the right front door and our eyes meet once in a while, I can say that it was not a happy man I was looking at. If he had got hold of me, one of us would probably have been stuck in ground position for a long time.

I turn the key and the car starts, I know how I am quite shaky in my body and how I had scratched myself in my arm when I submitted myself to and fro in the car, I'm bleeding quite heavily. I drive away and am basically a state of shock, oh my God what should I do now!? I must of course go to the police.

Then he begins to doubt if he's really stolen the right car, and a nervous wait ensues. In the end it turns out that it really IS his car, and he drives home.

Vienna is cool, what about some other cities, is it basically a trip over middle Europe? Berlin too? I guess Vienna > Prague > Berlin would make sense.

Hey Onder it was a good guess, but it's actually Vienna / Budapest / Bratislava / Prague.

I just couldn't pass the opportunity to spend a few days in Prague. I'm damn tired, spent half the day waiting in Amsterdam for the damn connection flight to Vienna. :bah:

Dicking around the computer lab again
I can't believe i'm actually getting paid for this shit