The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dungeons and Dragons?

Had a friend that bugged me to play D&D but I never had the time for it, even now. Other priorities I guess.

Woke up today, watched Claymore, played Starcraft 2 (attempting to get better), worked out for about an hour and a half and now I'm watching Claymore again before going to work in 2 hours.

Feeling awful. Went down to the states to visit my friend who goes to SUNY Plattsburgh last night. Had a kind of lame night that involved getting very drunk, going to some lame house parties, leaving, getting more drunk, and then hanging out with her ex-boyfriend awkwardly for a couple hours before passing out around 5 AM. And then being woken up by my friend's mother visiting with her grandmother and little sister. I feel incredibly queasy and horrible.
Smuggled home a couple liters of cheap vodka, though.

Nothing. There's this dirt road I walk down which is a short cut to this local store. In a matter of 3,4 days crossed paths with this black cat twice and then last night not even near here. All I know is something is looking at me through its eyes. It's not the samething as when you're out walking and come across cats or dogs. I don't even know why am thinking about it. It's fucking stupid.

Went to a show down in Bucksport where my friend's Powerviolence band played. They put on an awesome show, but every band after them were these god-awful hardcore bands playing to an audience of 16-year-olds who dance like retards. We didn't stay long.

Just talked to Ananth on the phone, it was pretty fucking hilarious, his accent makes me lol. :p