The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a headache and I want it to go away now. I hate my job.

EDIT: when you get asked at work if you want a promotion say no.

Apartment warming party. Dance party going on in my living room. Have drunk several beers. Not quite sure which girl I want to fuck, but know I can't fuck any of them because I'm already committed. Talking about forming a metal band with someone from my program. Slightly light-headed. Shit's getting superfluous. Cock is hard. Steve Winwood is playing in the living room. Have a strange compulsion to read Don Delillo. Choose instead to read William Blake. Think ugly chicks are hitting on me. I'm going to fail this fucking program.

why are you on the internet if you're at a party?

real life fail

I should clarify. My party ended as I made this post. And by this post I mean this post. And by this post I mean it was the fucking best party I've had in a long time. So don't be pissed that you haven't experienced this; because in all honesty, you can't have a party this awesome unless you're me. Which you're not. So fuck orphans.

Cock,Hard and Steve Winwood should never be mentioned in the same breath.

Yes they should.

Some real gems here. My favorite was unknown "why did you call tech support?" and Einherjar "deciding which chick I want to fuck."

I'm just chillin. 5 day work week starts tomorrow, buhhhh. I get spoiled by all these national holidays.

I should clarify. My party ended as I made this post. And by this post I mean this post. And by this post I mean it was the fucking best party I've had in a long time. So don't be pissed that you haven't experienced this; because in all honesty, you can't have a party this awesome unless you're me. Which you're not. So fuck orphans.

fucking :lol:

and thank you, krampus. I was feeling like my Indian jab went unnoticed