The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

ugh, so tired of this headache. I think I've finally drunk enough beer that it's begun to go away though.

Drove back from LA today, and saw Katatonia/Swallow the Sun/Orphaned Land last night.

The show was awesome, and then afterward we talked to the tour manager and got invited to go hang out at the Rainbow, so I ended up sitting right next to Anders, and across from Jonas, haha.

Some are but Jews aren't a proper race.

Some jewish women that people might mistake for gentiles:

08_bar-refaeli_06.jpg

Bar-Refaeli-12.jpg

bar-refaeli-picture-3.jpg

Bar-Refaeli.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow-3.jpg

gwyneth1.jpg

scarlett-johansson11.jpg

I know, I know. I'm going by the extremely North America-centric worldview in which most Jewish women are of Eastern/Central European descent and/or Germanic Jewish.

This is a harsh thing to say but the majority of those were killed. At least the ones that still lived in those places during WWII.

God, Scarlet Johannsen's tits are just like massive fucking cum dumpsters. I want to shove my cock right down in between those beauties and pinch her nipples till she squeals.

Jewish girls, like Indian ones, are very heavily polarized. You either have complete Sephardi skank knockouts or incredibly plain Ashkenazi chubby girls.

Jewish girls, like Indian ones, are very heavily polarized. You either have complete Sephardi skank knockouts or incredibly plain Ashkenazi chubby girls.

My German-Jewish total knockout friend moved to Israel and got engaged to some really ugly Arab Jewish girl. There goes that idea.

I have two Jewish acquaintances. One's a man and the other seems to fit the small with large bosoms description.

My girlfriend seems to have taken genes from her dad, who isn't Jewish.

I do know of a couple of girls (twins) from high school who seem to fit the short girl with big boobs thing. They weren't too bad, but they were just annoying as hell.

Who's to say, I've never laid any blonde hair blue eyed scandinavian tourists in my travels.