The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Boozin' and losin'. It's because am trying to supress the overbearing paranoia lately.

Short chicks with big tits FTW. My girlfriend is 5'3" and has dbl d's nyuckas. oh fuck yes drooooooooooooooooooooooooollll

and she's asian too - looks like you caught a rare fish from a big pond of As and Bs!

I forgot to wear a bra to work today because I took a shortcut getting ready and just threw a sweater on over my tank top that I slept in. It's kind of embarrassing but then again it doesn't really matter since I have a tank top and a cardigan and they are both black and it is not cold.

I forgot to wear a bra to work today because I took a shortcut getting ready and just threw a sweater on over my tank top that I slept in. It's kind of embarrassing but then again it doesn't really matter since I have a tank top and a cardigan and they are both black and it is not cold.

One of the managers for the client I'm working with, who leads our daily-ish meeting in the morning, is this chubby black woman with huge boobs who never seems to wear a bra and her nipples are erect about half the time. It's rather awkward, especially since she's usually the only woman in a room with 10-15 dudes. She doesn't seem to notice/care though.

That is awkward. Maybe she's wearing one but "the girls" overpower it.

I FUCKING HATE when people call boobs "the girls." It's so gross and unsexy. There is no good name for them to use in a sexual context.

Saparmurat is trying to make me listen to Dummy Burger. Like I really need spikes set to carnival music. I'd be much happier with some Decapitated, Gojira, or Baroness at this point.

Despite enjoying Dummy Burger myself I agree wholeheartedly with Grant, but ever since the "I don't type when I have my period because I just sound like satan" I have a you're-my-idol complex.

^So that is who you are! I just say you in like every thread... you literally appeared out of nowhere to me!

My daily dose of Uncanny has been achieved today: 53 listens

Splenium For Nyktophobia :kickass:

Up playing minecraft and listening to Rotting Christ. Excuse: Girlfriend is still doing a lab report and I don't have class till 2:30. Getting kinda tired, I wish she'd finish up...