The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Up playing minecraft and listening to Rotting Christ. Excuse: Girlfriend is still doing a lab report and I don't have class till 2:30. Getting kinda tired, I wish she'd finish up...

Minecraft... I tried to play that straight off of the site about an hour ago (my first time) and it didn't work. :C It looks really fun

Minecraft needs to not have a height limit; I built up to the clouds in the freebie version online and it wouldn't let me go higher.

Wow, drama time at work. One of our developers had been past due on his software for a month or so, and today we were scheduled to demo it to the client. First thing in the morning me and another tester run it and find out it doesn't work. The two of us get to break that news to our project lead, who ended up calling in the head manager of our company's local branch (i.e. the guy who coordinates and assigns employees to all the projects in our city) to drive out to the client site for damage control. I got to sit through a 3-hour code review (aka interrogation session) between him and the developer, which turned into a "how do we salvage something from this software in order to not get roasted by the client when we demo it" session.

Minecraft needs to not have a height limit; I built up to the clouds in the freebie version online and it wouldn't let me go higher.

I pirated alpha (the paid version). You can build past the clouds a bit but there's still a height limit that's not too terrible high given the horizontal size of the world (which is almost unlimited).

Just sitting at work wondering what I'm going to do tonight. No classes today. One of my semi-friends from HS died apparently. That's what you get for riding motorcycles. Too bad.

Fucking partying. Nah, just relaxing and not spending money. I haven't decided which vice I should indulge in: beer or ice cream?