The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I love when I vomit until I can't hold myself over the toilet bowl anymore and I end up on the floor of the bathroom convulsing and moaning and spewing yellow bile on the tiles. Good times.

Nothin, just cracked my first real beer tonight. It's so good. I just wanna get so loaded alone just for tonight.

Wow you guys are great. <3

I dislike vomiting but I never vomit unless I am sick from drinking, and I'm not stupid enough to drink so much that one or two vomits doesn't clean me out. In the case of drunken vomit, the sensation of relief wins over the unpleasantries of choking out the chunks after a couple watery spews.

Do you make a lot of noise when you vomit? I'm quite silent, with just spitting noises and noseblowing at the end to expel the chunks.

I didn't have ice cream or beer. Laziness prevailed. I just woke up. Gonna hike a goddamn mountain today instead of tomorrow, I hope. Rain and trying to descend 1.2 km wearing cross training sneakers down steep hills would suck. Plus if I hike today I can go see my friends later!

I didn't have ice cream or beer. Laziness prevailed. I just woke up. Gonna hike a goddamn mountain today instead of tomorrow, I hope. Rain and trying to descend 1.2 km wearing cross training sneakers down steep hills would suck. Plus if I hike today I can go see my friends later!

:kickass:

I've got ICECREAM

YOU SCREAM
I SCREAM
SHE CAME
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM

anyway, I saw some cool bands today. One really good band, friends with the vocalist, which is cool.

My ticket to Soundwave Festival arrived in the mail today. Planning to see Iron Maiden, Slayer, Primus, Melvins, DevilDriver, Dimmu Borgir, Saxon, High on Fire and The Sword.

Just woke up after a long sleep. The flight back home was damn tiresome. Well, back home, gotta clean this place.

The trip was incredible, I even managed to meet Onder and have several beers with him. Awesome guy and the best beer I've ever tried. I'll post some pictures later :D

Drinking coffee and zombified. It just hit me that my private messages total 69. Maybe it's a sign.

I ate pasta and fried chicken with tomato and basil sauce. The chicken had some lee and perins, mustard and paprika on it.

Uh I'm bad at cooking. It was naaasty.