The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hiking fail, as in there was no hiking on accounta rain. Another time!

Just winding down before bed. Had a wonderful weekend of relaxation and friends. Highlights included shredding my throat to pieces singing Judas Priest and Justin Bieber at karaoke, today's decadent Sunday brunch, and playing Doom 3 but quitting because it gave me motion sickness.

Maybe I'll pick some up too, Bitencourt. Are they in-ear? I'm thinking it might be time to treat myself to a higher quality music listening experience.

Noticed what the fiance was planning for my birthday (bday was the 3rd, but she apparently doesnt have it ready yet)

In the mail came a package, in it resided a large Dismember - Like an Everflowing Stream back patch and two smaller patches, Carnage and Therion. Had to ask... and she said she planned to put them on a plain black zip up hoodie, then I could add more down the front as I got them.

A little astonished at the theme she came up with...

Will post a picture of it if I ever finish it.

Maybe I'll pick some up too, Bitencourt. Are they in-ear? I'm thinking it might be time to treat myself to a higher quality music listening experience.

Krampus, take a look at the one Ive got:

612943.jpg

They're extremely comfortable and have a noise cancellation system (noise guard) and a talkthrough function, which work damn great. It uses a small battery to activate the special functions. The sound quality is :kickass:

They're not exactly cheap, but I see it as a nice investment. I'm sure you'll love them.

I think I'm going to treat myself to a pair for Christmas. I'll probably opt for in-ear or a smaller, more portable style.

I need new headphones but lol money. :( Are there any GOOD headphones you can get for 50 bucks or less?

I need new headphones but lol money. :( Are there any GOOD headphones you can get for 50 bucks or less?

My Sennheisers were like 160USD and they're my love. Try to find some cheaper Sennheisers if you can and if you can't then just go with some Kosses. But be aware, they'll give you a life-time warranty but you'll destroy them every two months and that's really annoying.

EDIT: The thing with Koss headphones is that they're created out of parts so they can work those warranty repairs quickly but the parts themselves are not really good and they just don't stay together.

My Sennheisers were like 160USD and they're my love. Try to find some cheaper Sennheisers if you can and if you can't then just go with some Kosses. But be aware, they'll give you a life-time warranty but you'll destroy them every two months and that's really annoying.

EDIT: The thing with Koss headphones is that they're created out of parts so they can work those warranty repairs quickly but the parts themselves are not really good and they just don't stay together.

Ah mmk i'll put some money aside then. And I break soooo many headphones, so... :erk: