The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting facepalm-replies and going on ignore on a hockey forum because I'm ripping on Eminem. I must've become a bit too used to North Americans on UM who know that such things are shit by default.

I'm in Prague now, eager to check their beer. It's a beautiful city :kickass:

Sent you a PM with my plans for tommorow. :kickass: You are generally free to join me from like 13:30 to next morning. That of course includes great beer in pubs/clubs, vodka and nice girls. Text me sometime tommorow if you're game.

My Jewish girl (imported from Eastern Europe) is 5'10 and wears a B cup.

Look, a B cup is big to some people ok!??!?!?!?!

Also not that you guys would know but Jewish guys have big dicks. Right WAIF?

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm relaxing before teaching my favorite class and daydreaming about vacation. Today is my favorite school lunch which is a thrill in itself.

Getting facepalm-replies and going on ignore on a hockey forum because I'm ripping on Eminem. I must've become a bit too used to North Americans on UM who know that such things are shit by default.

Well Eminem is actually very good stuff if you like that genre of music

Sent you a PM with my plans for tommorow. :kickass: You are generally free to join me from like 13:30 to next morning. That of course includes great beer in pubs/clubs, vodka and nice girls. Text me sometime tommorow if you're game.

Hell yes I'm game. I'll call you as soon as I get back from Karlovy Vary, you've just named the best combo ever (pub/club, vodka and nice girls). BTW thanks a lot for showing me some great places!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: