The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

They were out of the good bentos so I had a horrible chicken salad with gross dressing (sucked) and a tuna mayo seaweed rice ball (ok but not interesting). Now I am forcing myself to take 45 minutes to eat this Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. Today is a shitty day for lunches everywhere.

FUKSHIIT <333

LOL I weigh more than Srontgorrth. Lift some weights homeboy. It's doing wonders for my friend who is 6'2 and weighed 140 lbs. Now he weighs 148 or something but you can still see his ribs through his back.

Devasya Ch&#257;y&#257;;9451525 said:
I'm six feet and I weigh about 135.. I must be doing it wrong.

Muscle milk.

You skinny fuck!

My friend is on unemployment, and it's really not fun anymore. every three seconds I get a message from him because he doesn't know what to do with his life. Getting really fucking annoying.

Time to murder myself with some ciggarettes.

My poop was gigantic. at least a pound and a half if not more. I mean, it was 7 days' worth of shit!

Murdering yourself with cigarettes is fun until you can't ignore the phlegmy chunky cough you'll get after every meal.

I can't stand cigs tbh. Was novel at first but started to fucking revolt me.

Weed however, if I could be permanently blazed, I would be.

Devasya Ch&#257;y&#257;;9451550 said:
I have no idea. I'm trying to gain weight. Seriously, I don't exercise and I eat a lot of fast food.

It's because you're eating a lot of fast food. My advice is to eat healthy food.

My poop was gigantic. at least a pound and a half if not more. I mean, it was 7 days' worth of shit!

Murdering yourself with cigarettes is fun until you can't ignore the phlegmy chunky cough you'll get after every meal.

Try some pro-biotic supplements so that doesn't happen again, since fiber, coffee, and water don't seem to be doing the trick. BTW, I pinched a good 8 - 10 inch long loaf this morning. It was awesome.

LOL I weigh more than Srontgorrth. Lift some weights homeboy. It's doing wonders for my friend who is 6'2 and weighed 140 lbs. Now he weighs 148 or something but you can still see his ribs through his back.

I bought some free weights and started doing so awhile ago, but I got lazy. I should do it again. My super eating rampage added on some pounds though. I would smoke more weed but I'm job hunting, and don't want to use synthetic urine.

Speaking of jobs, I emailed my resume to the Swatch store in Vegas and got a reply for an interview in 4 minutes :kickass:

I cant fathom not taking a crap in 7 days. I have ibs, and I go at minimum 3 times every day.

Looking around for albums to buy, I noticed sevared records has demilich - nespithe for 11 bucks and free shipping if you live in the us, if anyone is interested.