The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I find it hilarious that I could prob kill a Japanese woman just by sleeping with her.

Such a tiny people.

::goes off and does something tall/large people do::

5'2 and 115 lbs isn't waifish, it's directly in the middle of the "healthy" weight range.

I've met a lot of J-girls suck at "dieting" though, their idea of weight loss is drinking diarrhea tea and eating nothing but dessert.

Peter Jackson should have filmed the Lord of the Rings in Japan, since it appears to be a natural breeding place of hobbit-sized folk.

L.o.t.R. could have used a few more Asimo robots too.

5'2 and 115 lbs isn't waifish, it's directly in the middle of the "healthy" weight range.

I've met a lot of J-girls suck at "dieting" though, their idea of weight loss is drinking diarrhea tea and eating nothing but dessert.

Dessert is awesome though. Especially pie.

I wish I was dainty and little like that. My sis is...she is heavier than me but because I'm taller I just look huge. only 5'5" but comparatively I feel enormous.

I can't sleep so I'm going to finish my art history homework. Aegean, Greek and etruscan art for a test friday, and have a formal analysis of some crap due whenever. I find it funny how my english class has less writing involved.

like getting things off high shelves?

You know it
emot-smug.gif