The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I vote but there's not much to pick from when it comes to Canada tbh. It's a choice between the "tax-the-shit-out-of-everybody-and-everything-Liberals", the "we're-not-gonna-do-a-whole-hell-of-a-lot-Conservatives", or the other guys, none of which will ever win because most Canadians are fucking idiots.

Currently responding to my birthday wishes on FB...

yes, i'm eighteen! :tickled:

Happy belated, Drone!

I never got a DS. I might buy one and that fucking new pokemon game. Just to be cool, like.

Which one should I get?

Actually I want a GBA slot so I'll get the normal one.

Okay something on-topic then. I have a friend with a curly hair and she has this kinda american figure but still quite sexy and when she drinks alcohol, she just collapses on the floor and everybody always thinks she's dead. We got used to it, it's just kinda silly between other people. Everybody panics and we're like "she's not dead ldo".

But that girl is cool, she sucked my dick for my 18'th birthday (because I was unable to fuck her the night before, I was just too drunk, it was embarassing).

WTF, I feel like posting more tonight. So, on the topic of american-bodied women, I have this english teacher on uni, she's welsh actually. And I kinda like her, she's good in hiding that her body isn't perfect, and her face is pretty. I guess it would look all different naked but whatever. I've always had american cunts (fatties, but kinda funny) for english so I kinda threw her in the same bag but she's apparently cooler. She has a weir accent though. She says "droive" instead of "drive" etc.

Browsing GMD for the first time in the past couple of days.

I can't connect to the internet from my room above the garage atm.

About go head to work

WTF, I feel like posting more tonight. So, on the topic of american-bodied women, I have this english teacher on uni, she's welsh actually. And I kinda like her, she's good in hiding that her body isn't perfect, and her face is pretty. I guess it would look all different naked but whatever. I've always had american cunts (fatties, but kinda funny) for english so I kinda threw her in the same bag but she's apparently cooler. She has a weir accent though. She says "droive" instead of "drive" etc.

Welsh accents are interesting. Also I LOL at "American bodied women" as a synonym for "overweight." Clever and the sad truth. I blew some of my kids' heads out of their asses yesterday when I told them the average sizes of men and women in the US compared to Japan.

Men:
USA - 177 cm/5'9 and a half, 86.6 kg/191 lbs
JAPAN - 169 cm/5'7, 62 kg/136 lbs

Women:
USA - 162 cm,/5'4, 74.3 kg/164 lbs
JAPAN - 158 cm/5'2, 52 kg/115 lbs