The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drone, Devasya, heeeeelp me outttttttt with platinum

I need advice that'd help me in beating the Elite Four and specifically Cynthia, she's always been a total bitch and I want to end her life. My poke's are all level 45-52 range.

Empoleon
Gengar
Staraptor
Steelix
Gyarados
Palkia

Just finishes up some Russian I didn't do earlier in the week (still have some more to do though... ugh).

Now I'm going to do a quick study for a test tomorrow in Oceanography and then off to bed.

Having a beer to cure my hangover. Sleept with this chick who happens to live out of town and we both liked each other in the morning so it seems good as of now. Luckily she also works here in placid and wants to see me again. I'm going to text her something really nice today while she's at work. She's a nurse and also a massage therapist:D. Last chick I had sex with was a Nurse, but it did not work out. I have a great feeling about this.

The elevators are out and I live on the eighth floor...looks like I finally get some exercise. I go up and down 5-10 times a day, so this is slightly annoying but honestly probably a good thing.

The elevators are out and I live on the eighth floor...looks like I finally get some exercise. I go up and down 5-10 times a day, so this is slightly annoying but honestly probably a good thing.
This is kind of out of the blue, but are there tons of extremely hipster people at McGill? I was at a party last weekend and there were some dudes there from McGill back in Toronto for Thanksgiving and they were extraordinarily hipstery. They seemed like alright guys, but it was hard to even look at them. Just wondering if that was common or if these guys were an exception.

Woooo *rips my clothes off and runs to the nearest man*

*and, while she's at it, purchases a plane ticket to the UK*