The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Im too young for all of you

*Obvious Mort joke*

I want to get drunk and party, but things are fucking dead here. This is disappointing. In a minute I'm gonna just start texting random people asking what they're doing. Wtf, it's a saturday night, why aren't people here partying?

Still annoyed about the events of last night. I had a great fucking time the whole night, met an interesting girl and all that. Later, I met up with some of my Indian friends and we decided to smoke the communal hookah. A girl I know came over and sat with us. Later, a douche bag drunk friend of hers came over uninvited and was being offensive, racially. I thoroughly abstain from violence but I was on the verge of beating the fuck out of that guy, despite him being bigger than me. He got the vibe that we were going to kick his fucking ass [there were 8 guys] so he ran away. I'm still upset with myself for allowing myself to get angry.

Devasya Chāyā;9440142 said:
I should also add that sucker punch makes up for Umbreon's lack of speed (especially after it has used curse six time, to completely minimize its speed but maximize its attack and defense).

Just looking through this thread... and came across this.

Who the fuck are you battling that would ever let you do this?
I havent battled competitively since pearl, but I know that's amateur.

Focus sash Aerodactyl with stealth rock + TTar + SDchomp + whatever other 3 pokemon was always fun.

Stealth rock should be paired with assurance ldo. Are you talking about maximizing curse? It's possible with a combination of support moves, recovery moves, and baton passing.