The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's possible if you're battling an idiot.

Assurance is fairly worthless and is learned by worthless pokemon other than tyranitar.
Stealth Rock is mainly important for getting one hit and 2hkos instead of 2 or 3.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Jolly
252 Atk 252 Speed 6 whatever
-
Stealth Rock
Taunt
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Fast as hell, let's you get up a guaranteed stealth rock, taunt anything that might try and set up, and has good type coverage with a strong STAB attack.

Edit:
Here's another lead I always liked to use.

Electrode @ Focus Sash
Timid
252 Speed 252 Sp Atk 6 hp (evs could use some work, he really doesnt all those speed evs, just enough to guarantee the outspeeding of jolteon)
-
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Thunderbolt

Most people dont realize how fast trode is. He is guaranteed to outspeed even Jolteon. Taunt fucks up anything trying to use stealth rock or set up first turn, Thunder wave will cripple any fast sweeper. Toxic messes with pokemon that come in to wall him and focus sash insures he gets two chances to mess things up. I've had people disconnect against this out of frustration.

The thing with assurance is it pretty much guarantees a KO after stealth rock hits the opponent. That's why it is good to pair up with stealth rocks.

100 base versus 80 base crunch.

I remember a lot of anti leads trying to prevent stealth rock, so I would have normally went with crunch.

Sitting in my own filth atm. Releasing wet farts. They smell. Bad. My undies are soiled. Need shower and sleep. Work will suck tomorrow.

Just woke up. Got back from the zombiecon festivities at like 530 am. Drove my friend home and then back to my house and I probably would not have passed a breathilizer.

Got free drinks all night long because my friend Shauna has nice tits. I pretended to be a lesbo with her sis so the guy that was buying us drinks would not hit on me. We were completely covered in fake blood. Including my friend's boobs.

I'm only awake right now because some asshole in my house is vacuuming...as loud as possible.

I am enjoying a great day of playing hooky. I've been watching hi-def NFL football on my new LCD, eating homemade chocolate chip cookies my mother-in-law made, picking flowers in the yard with my daughter, playing Super Nintendo ROM's on the computer with my son, and knowing that my cunt boss is having a shitty day because me calling in has left her short handed.

Sounds very idyllic. I can just picture the amber waves of grain rolling through the plains behind your house.

I am enjoying a great day of playing hooky. I've been watching hi-def NFL football on my new LCD, eating homemade chocolate chip cookies my mother-in-law made, picking flowers in the yard with my daughter, playing Super Nintendo ROM's on the computer with my son, and knowing that my cunt boss is having a shitty day because me calling in has left her short handed.

What kind of flowers did you pick?

Went to a local meditation group tonight that I found out about on the internet a while ago. Notwithstanding the anticipated subset of fruitcakes who like to ramble on about their 'personal journey' in tedious pseudophilosophical fashion, it was pretty cool. Hopefully this will be the beginning of me giving meditation a serious chance for once in my life, cause I really want to find out what I can do with it / what it can do for me.

Thats actually pretty cool, I would be afraid of becoming like one of them. Over intellectualizing every single thought connecting it back to some deep spiritual undertone. That would drive me crazy. So kudos to you for putting up with that to get what you want from it.