The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have no idea. I'm trying to gain weight. Seriously, I don't exercise and I eat a lot of fast food.

Nah. If your body doesn't get fat, it'll make a lot of it whenever it gets the opportunity.

Krig, that's awesome! The last time I saw you post your weight it was 230 or something. Didn't you just start in the spring-summer too?

I barely weigh less than the average Japanese man. Trying to get to 130 by Halloween. About 131 now. It shouldn't be hard, but tomorrow is Oktoberfest so yeah.

I'm in fantastic spirits today because it's Friday and I have nothing to do all day and I'm finally relieved of a week of horrible painful constipation. Weekend is shaping up to be memorable and fun too.

No way. I've been going since early April supposedly and we've lost about the same. Slow and steady is the right way to shrink!

hungry. gonna walk to 7-11 for lunch. think i'm gonna get that nice "autumn" bento with the shiitake mushroom and the chicken and funky vegetable things.

Doing French HW. I wonder if my French lesson CD's are scrobbling to my Last FM like last time? :lol: