The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want free lasagna.

I want free lasagna too.

I am having a lazy Saturday morning/early afternoon. I got out of bed at 10 and ate a banana and some cookies. Last night I had ice cream twice and agreed to competitively eat dim sum with a couple of huge male Hawaiian weightlifters. Going into the city for an all nighter tonight which is kind of going to be like my birthday party.

Back from work, watched my father open presents for his birthday, took a shower and about to head to bed soon because I have to get up at 6 in the morning. Fuck opening.

I want free lasagna too.
Reminds me of an episode of the Garfield cartoon where he talks about what he'd do with three wishes.

"I'd wish for lasagna. Then, I'd wish for more lasagna. Then... I'd wish for more wishes so I could wish for more lasagna."

I want free lasagna too.

I am having a lazy Saturday morning/early afternoon. I got out of bed at 10 and ate a banana and some cookies. Last night I had ice cream twice and agreed to competitively eat dim sum with a couple of huge male Hawaiian weightlifters. Going into the city for an all nighter tonight which is kind of going to be like my birthday party.

Happy Birthday!

Last night I went to a really strange show in an old house in the ghetto. I've never seen so many large, mean hipster girls in my life.

Happy Birthday!

Last night I went to a really strange show in an old house in the ghetto. I've never seen so many large, mean hipster girls in my life.

Sounds radical. The small mean ones are bad enough, ugh.

My night was lame and a huge waste of money. I drank too fast and fell asleep in a club for two hours. Then I thought I was going to shit myself in the cab and when I finally got to a toilet to shit I got the spins and thought I was going to puke. Wound up not puking while shitting which is good.

Now I'm at home doing laundry and picking up around the house, which is pleasant. No hangover at all today.