The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I love that you guys have picked up that phrase. I thought it was fucking hilarious when greys first used it.

God I am tired. Fucking work. What is this shit.

I'm cold, first snow in Fukuoka this morning. Not enough to stick but it's really windy and pretty grim. Happy and all smiles because vacation is coming soon and I just taught my last class of 2010.

Just threw a glass in the wall smashing it into a million pieces, fucking pissed off...glad I didnt throw it in the TV.

Just threw a glass in the wall smashing it into a million pieces, fucking pissed off...glad I didnt throw it in the TV.

I'm sorry for being annoying, I really don't want to and I mean it well, no offense. But: I have to inform you that your sig is pretentious again. Just delete the "1 percent of band I highly enjoy..." text, there is no need to imply that you know million bands and it's obvious that you like those when you have their logos in your signature. ;)

EDIT: Plus it looks like the three dots on the end are meant to be a pause for the reader to react "wow, that guy has to know a lot of bands then" but it's just too obvious and nobody cares.

This might sound stupid I know.

I'm sorry for being annoying, I really don't want to and I mean it well, no offense. But: I have to inform you that your sig is pretentious again. Just delete the "1 percent of band I highly enjoy..." text, there is no need to imply that you know million bands and it's obvious that you like those when you have their logos in your signature. ;)

EDIT: Plus it looks like the three dots on the end are meant to be a pause for the reader to react "wow, that guy has to know a lot of bands then" but it's just too obvious and nobody cares.

This might sound stupid I know.

Just let the guy do want he wants.