The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Went and got some shifts at my old job. Gonna pick up some drinking money over break.
My ex was there. She pretty much dove behind the register when she saw me. Always was a bit of a coward...

Diving is a very courageous act, so shut the fuck up. Anyway, mumps is a funny word. Mumps. lol

That's quite a bit of time you'll be here. Plans to go anywhere besides Boston?
Well actually I am a bit torn on whether I should take my car up there instead of flying so I could more easily see other places along the way, but I'd rather not do that much driving, especially if I'm alone for most of it. So I'll probably stick with flying.

I don't know much about the area, haven't really done research yet. Do you [guys] have any recommendations? I'm still interested in doing some Maine sightseeing if you're up for showing me around.

Would you have any interest in splitting a shitty cheap hotel in Boston?
If no one offers me a place while I'm there, then yeah probably.

I want to be in a big gay room with you big gay boys drinking big gay drinks while listening to big gay death metal!

It's not fair that I cannot go :(
Yeah, I hope your financial outlook brightens at some point man. It'd be awesome to have you at MDF.

The text was asking me if I'd like some man named Marc to bring me Steak N' Shake.. I said Yes, number 7... and got no response. If a magical fairy arrives with Steak N' Shake I'm going to be freaked out.

zabu of nΩd;9551166 said:
Well actually I am a bit torn on whether I should take my car up there instead of flying so I could more easily see other places along the way, but I'd rather not do that much driving, especially if I'm alone for most of it. So I'll probably stick with flying.

OK, so I'll have a car by then (graduation gift), so I can drive you, Nick, and Andy and somebody else to MDF. So Grant you should fly.

I will talk with my folks about that (they own both houses), because you could even come to my place in Maine.

The text was asking me if I'd like some man named Marc to bring me Steak N' Shake.. I said Yes, number 7... and got no response. If a magical fairy arrives with Steak N' Shake I'm going to be freaked out.

You are living my goddamn dream life. I have never had Steak N'Shake but it sounds magical.

Taking a break from studying the heart. Wrapping up this beef stew so the old man won't chant the "I'm hungry" mantra when he gets home from work. Perusing the internet. Intermittently helping my oldest child with homework and telling him to quit sending me Farmville requests on Facebook.

zabu of nΩd;9551166 said:
I don't know much about the area, haven't really done research yet. Do you [guys] have any recommendations? I'm still interested in doing some Maine sightseeing if you're up for showing me around.

If no one offers me a place while I'm there, then yeah probably.
Alright, well lets see how things go. Oh and if you guys end up going up the coast feel free to stop by in Searsmont.

Greek words can be names for badass things. I'm gonna create a Metal band called "Ὁ Ὀργασμός."

Edit: Also wondering how the hell "Shuh-yar-shah" becomes "Kser-kseis." Maybe it's because the Greeks would get confused if they called everyone "Barbar."