The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Pretty sure Greys is a compulsive liar so meh

I had a drug dealer in Albany NY and various drug dealers, not lying about the drug alcohol thing. Especially that almost died in an ISU about 3 years ago. And even then about 5 months after started doing the sameshit again. Anyone who does pills and drinks usually spends about 3 hundred to a grand a week on both. Add smokes and weed.

Norway next...But hell, thats what happends when the god damn politicians brings to many slaves into the country.

Scandinavia should do a 180 and go from goody two-shoes open-mindedness to ethnical cleansing of non-Lutheran lowlife. Then our prime ministers can wear berets and hide in caves while USA hunts them.

Friday night I had about 20 drinks and didn't even get buzzed, what the fuck. At this point I might just give up on alcohol altogether, it's too damn expensive to get buzzed.

Saturday wound up taking the 11:30 PM bus home, got here at 7. Slept till like 3, then chilled with my grandparents, helped my folks cook, and played some Age of Empires. Got my internets working again, so here I am. My order from CMD arrived, so I gots some metal to listen to.