The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also, WAIF, you like gay beers and Canadian shit so I wouldn't go hating on BL Lime if I were you :loco:
There is nothing wrong with Canadian beer...

How is having sex in a boat like American beer?
Both are fucking close to water.

This BL lime doesn't even taste like beer. Not disgusting, but never ever gonna drink this again.

Currently 8 drinks in, watching Jim Jefferies DVD.

Flying Dog IPA ftw. about 9 dollars for a sixpack, 7% alcohol, and they taste great.

Just wish I was legally able to buy them.

I use to spent about 1 grand on alcohol and drugs a week. Now I can barely drink a 6 pack. fucking odd

I find it irritating that you could have have a spare 1k to spend weekly; specifically because I don't have shit.

Ugh, I'm spinning my 20 years old Master's Hammer vinyl to get me in a better mood. It sounds like burning fucking churches. I'm angry at myself because I brought this chick home tonight and I wasn't able to fuck her. She's really fun and everything but we got drunk and shit. Ughh. I kinda want her to be my girl though, so I guess I'll do some more bullshit and perhaps she'll agree. We both say everything we have on our minds to each other and it often kinda hurts, she doesn't get it.

Enough gayism. Sorry.

Chilling at my friend's apt in DC. I have a company party to go to at 7, hopefully it won't suck. Stayed up past 3 last night with my friend and his roommate, mostly listening to them rambling. One is a law student and the other a PhD poli sci student, so between them there is an endless supply of obscure legal/political conversation topics that go nowhere. At least the roommate had some decent wine.

I wish I lived up here instead of in Richmond. DC's a classy place. There's also much more to do and it's closer to the other big eastern cities.

In Deathspell Omega's song Sola Fide I, there is a part that sound like this: "She's surrounded by... Pok-e-maaaaahn"

Any at all is too much.

EDIT: I'm done with classes and don't have fuck all to do. I'm sitting in my underwear, drinking Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout, posting here and listening to Keldian trying to think of something to write about, since now I finally have time to do some creative work and I can't think of a single fucking thing to say. All that's racing through my head are ideas on postmodernism, representation, "post-theoreticism," if there exists any such thing as realism anymore, and how fucking hot Kayden Kross is.