The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's how I am with work at the moment. 12 hour days, no breaks, flat out the whole time. Weekends too. I get out of work and either crash or get too drunk. Had my first hearing in the Supreme Court this week though, won too. Fuck I need this Christmas break to arrive.

You're a lawyer?

I was gonna get Stella, but my buddy whined and made me get Bud Light Lime...fag. Anyhow, usually drink Rickards, Moosehead, some forms of Labatt Labatt, etc. Molson and Boreale are the most common beers here, so when you go out you end up drinking a fair amount of that. Other decent beers include Trembley, some forms of Alexander Keith and Griffon (although I'm not a big fan of these, everyone else seems to be so I end up drinking it). I also occasionally drink Stella, Heineken, and sometimes Bud Light in bars (one place has a triple-size pitcher of BL for the price of a normal pitcher, so yeah).

Also, I have to this day never tasted smirnoff ice, although apparently one night I chugged Smirnoff vodka straight.

Moosehead is the the best beer I've had, out of the small spectrum of beers I've tried (not much of a beer guy, I generally prefer rum or cider, but I love the Moose). Probably gonna get a case, pound back a few with my bud LordAbortion, who is coming back for Christmas break, before we go and see Darkness Rites in Kemptville on the 19th.

I've never tasted Smirnoff Ice either. I generally don't like vodka tbh.

Smirnoff Ice is not vodka. It's closer to Mike's Hard Lemonade or any other kind of flavored malt beverage/flavored wine cooler-esque ale.

Also, WAIF, you like gay beers and Canadian shit so I wouldn't go hating on BL Lime if I were you :loco:

Stop constantly aiming at the level of your articulation capacity allows. You are both inconsistent in your rhetoric ("relaxed is the word, to compare them with the 21-year kuttersmyckena "..... huh? Kuttersmycken compares this with ... exactly which noun?), And grammatically ignorant in general (you writes "they" instead of the correct "the", as well as using split compounds in "TV4 Group" and "Stureplan drug").