The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hungry. Getting lunch soon, then another Christmas/New Year lesson, making some more Christmas cards, then Christmas shopping at the mall with people.

Reading this message in my inbox:

Personified Hatred said:
Hey my friend, Fascists were Italian and Italians were considered by Hitler the Aryan Race. And I am an upper middle class with fascist parents, so shut the fuck up you proletarian red neck of shit. You wanted racism, you have racism.

What the holy mother of fuck? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personified Hatred sends a lot of PMs. He usually asks me whether I hate him and why and when I respond "wtf why would I", he's like, well yeah, okay, thanks.

I hope it won't make him angry if I post our last conversation here as an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personified Hatred
Hi, do you allow me a question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onder
What? Why not.

Quote:
What do you think about me? Do you despise me? If you have to criticize me, do it in a well-mannered way; I have been well-mannered.

Quote:
Oh no not again, what have I done wrong?

Quote:
You haven't done absolutely anything wrong . I was just curious to know what you thought about me, because I've never understood if you respect me or despise me.

Quote:
I have no reason to hate you or anybody else I'm not in contact with. What's wrong with you? Also I'm not a cool-o-meter or Goethe.

Quote:
You're right, there's nothing wrong with me and you wouldn't have any reason to hate me. See you in the forum.

Drinking coffee. First PM in awile.

"Hi. If you don't mind me asking, are you male or female?"

ND - Sill laughing at this PM:

Death Delirium said:
Fuck You, Die.

He/she (you transsexual, no?) probably thinks I'm really nazi :lol:

That message's goal was just to offend/provoke Krow because HE wanted to be racist with me. I am social democratic. However it's true: my parents are fascist.

Forum drama has really gone downhill. I remember the days when this shit revolved around Nuncheon being ostracized for the rat-boob photos. Now it's just people misquoting each other and somehow Nazis are involved (because after all, this is the internet).