The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Grim Grampas was a bit before my time (I'd only been here for a month I think, and was not a frequent visitor)... but I read back every now and then out of boredom, and just fucking lol at the shops people had done. They're genius. :lol:

Hungry, but no food. fuck, its sunday.

My tattoo kit is finally in Germany. Been waiting so long for it to get out of asia.

Hating everything and feeling horrible after deciding it was a good idea to smoke half a pack of cigarettes and eat McDonalds at 3 am Saturday night. My body hates me and I have man-voice from all the smoking.

Felt shitty all day. Went out drinking last night, consumed a colossal amount of beer. Didn't get too drunk (remember everything), actually had a fun drunk talk...but. Went to bed at 6:30 and woke up at 10. Been awake ever since. Tired but can't sleep. Also, my stomach just feels queasy from having that much beer in it. Didn't get any studying done today. Not that I ever do...

LOTR: ROTK is on TNT right now. Time for another night of watching it with Summoning albums blasting in the background and flipping to do the games every now and then.

watched that and The Two Towers. Thanks TNT for a nice way to end my winter break :popcorn: (probably the first time I've ever used that emoticon)

Man, I really want to watch TTT for that cheesy scene where Elrond lectures Arwen on how Aragorn is going to die and they show her walking through the woods being all veiled and sad.

The LOTR movies/books were the most memorable thing about my entire teenage experience and greatly helped me overcome angst and depression and blah blah blah by offering a cathartic outlet. I am very lucky that the movie releases lined up perfectly to come out when I was in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade in high school.