The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Recovering from Seoul. I think I probably ate about 20,000 calories in three days, partied very heartily, crammed in tons of sightseeing, and probably as a consequence picked up a disgusting cold. It's better than it was yesterday (worst Valentines Day ever) but I still sound like a terminal lung cancer sufferer when I cough.

Why do people post on dead people's facebook walls?

That's bizarre to me. My fiance's cousin died in a motorcycle accident... her boyfriend, 2 months later, still gets on her facebook and posts shit as her.

That's really creepy. I can see like tribute statuses and stuff being somewhat reasonable but then again, I'm not big on advertising serious real life issues on facebook.

I dunno, I think it's sort of fun and light hearted to wish someone who is dead a happy birthday on FB since it's not like you can call em up on the phone...

So uuuuh

Have a couple major threads (or even whole forums) been deleted lately? I noticed I lost around 2,000 posts.

Why do people post on dead people's facebook walls?

That's bizarre to me. My fiance's cousin died in a motorcycle accident... her boyfriend, 2 months later, still gets on her facebook and posts shit as her.

Why would he do that? It's beyond mental.