The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Try to learn for my friday linguistics exam.

Does anyone here has a general satisfaction of acting like a total dick on everyday occasions? Aside from Dodens of course.

I usually act like a dick when i'm pissed off from something or someone, and i don't really care people's reactions. Or sometimes when i meet someone in real life and know that i'm not going to see him/her again, i act like a tool and later laugh off at their reactions.

Can you guys play extreme metal in your car when you drive people like your parents? I had a Bolt Thrower CD in my car stereo, and I found myself switching to radio when my parents got in the car. Listening to music while being around someone who doesn't like it stresses me out.

Same.

Can you guys play extreme metal in your car when you drive people like your parents? I had a Bolt Thrower CD in my car stereo, and I found myself switching to radio when my parents got in the car. Listening to music while being around someone who doesn't like it stresses me out.

I always switch to something slightly lighter. With my mom I switch to Les Discrets, newer Primordial or Agalloch. With friends who don't listen to metal its usually Tiamat's Wildhoney or Blind Guardian. The farthest I ever go from metal for the sake of someone else in my car is Queensryche or occasionally Pink Floyd.

You wear armbands that are handed out on entry. Red, Yellow and Green. Green means you're single, yellow means unsure or fussy or something like that and red means taken.

We have parties like that here, but it's not armbands, it's the whole outfit, and they're not called traffic light parties.

That's the biggest pile of fucking bullshit smegma of balls. What the fuck is a party like that. Jesus fucking ass.