The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;9647781 said:
Sentinel, it seems to me that you are one of those people who tries to create lulz by being a dickhead all the time. Unfortunately, that rarely works. I'd suggest trying another method.

Don't try and give me advice or overestimate the worth of your opinion.

Been wanting to pick up long boarding for the past couple of years, seems pretty fun.

I actually picked up long boarding when I came to college and its become one of the most stress relieving activities I partake in aside from jerkin off/sex-when-I-can. Have gotten some serious war scars though since I'm more bold than I am skilled.

Any recommendations for a board? If it's any help I'm about 5'11 and weigh 180. I probably won't be able to buy a board for quite awhile because of MDF and I'm gonna also be getting into airsoft, so I have to get a gun(already found a great entry level one)

It wasn't that amazing. I don't think I used anywhere near enough oil to give it that shiny consistency. But I'm probably better off in the long run for that.

We are NOT going to get into the rice vs. potatoes war again. Though eating a lot of potatoes in Germany sort of softened my attitude toward them and I am now potato-friendly.

I'm trying to learn some math for tommorow's test instead of playing minecraft.