The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yes, the feel of writing your own lyrics is great. Mine are kind of stock I mean in a way that they are about hatred, misanthropy and disgust in general. Though those themes are probably most common to write about I really like to write these kind of lyrics.

Im gonna record a 3 song demo for my Death metal project this summer.
Im thinking most of the lyrics are going to be a cross between Immortal (cold, mountains, frost) and Star Wars (the basic force shit with the darkside and light and force spirits) and of course a little D&D

I mean, the one single line I have written for the DM project is..
"Spirits, underneath ancient civilizations
power, to take over your mind"

I wish to record a 4 track demo or EP by the end of this year. Lyrics are kind of close to Suffocation I suppose. I have to convince my colleagues to change the band name, "whoregasm" sounds fucking cliche.

Trying not to go into the ladies' room to slit my wrists. Monday sucks. I wish I could be watching the Superbowl, I'm so homesick

I've been thinking and my ability to listen to certain bands would be better if someone on this forum didn't exist.

Sentinel, it seems to me that you are one of those people who tries to create lulz by being a dickhead all the time. Unfortunately, that rarely works. I'd suggest trying another method.

Ouch

I am looking at photos of Korean food on Wikipedia and drooling. It looks SO. MUCH. BETTER than Japanese food. I can't wait for Thursday. Getting into Seoul around dinnertime Thursday night, DMZ tour on Friday, all sorts of fun Friday night, Saturday. Early flight Sunday morning but it's ok.

Awesome man,I was thinking the same recently until i figured I was too old,I used to love it!! I would'nt know what brands are around these days,can you still buy Powell-Peralta or Vision gear?

I had one. Used to ride my board pretty frequently few years ago, then stopped it when i had a pretty serious injury. Still have my skateboard though, it's in the attic.