The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eating super hybrid citrus fruits that aren't commercially available from my campus' citrus groves. God damn, this is the best fruit I have ever had. The blood orange/pomelo/mandarin is easily the best fruit I've ever eaten. The interior literally looks like a blood orange, but the fucking thing is like half the size of a basketball.

And Australian finger lime's fucking rule. It's is literally the perfect thing to accompany a margarita.

Dude, now i have to go back to california so you can introduce me to this. I feel so gypped. :mad:

zabu of nΩd;9644817 said:
Dude, now i have to go back to california so you can introduce me to this. I feel so gypped. :mad:

Bring a chunk of carpet, that way we can jump the barbed-wire fences.

Everything should be a-ok after that.

About 3/5 done with my 14 hour shift when everyone else is off. Got a 13 hour shift tomorrow on the wonderful super-bowl Sunday. And I can't find a half decent pair of aviators anywhere! Been to 2 Walgreens, a CVS, and 3 gas stations. About to order some online, but that's sad.

Edit: Fuck football

About 3/5 done with my 14 hour shift when everyone else is off. Got a 13 hour shift tomorrow on the wonderful super-bowl Sunday. And I can't find a half decent pair of aviators anywhere! Been to 2 Walgreens, a CVS, and 3 gas stations. About to order some online, but that's sad.

Edit: Fuck football

You gotta go to a surplus store.

Dungeons and Dragons pretty much.
I mean, it IS powermetal
one song is about a portal, demon, and some adventurers
another song is about chasing a dragon
a song not about D&D stuff would be our haunted castle song