The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm trying to learn some math for tommorow's test instead of playing minecraft.

Good luck, I heard that shit's addictive. I try to steer clear of anything people describe as "addictive." I learned my lesson with Runescape a long time ago. . . Those were dark days. I had about a quarter inch of peach fuzz, half-eaten fried chicken under my bed, the musk of a solid week of not showering, and the only part of my room that wasn't covered in coke cans and hot pocket sleeves was my bed that I never managed to make it to when I actually did get some sleep.

I learned much from those days. I now say no to all MMORPGs, Hot Pockets, and I shower sometimes twice a day. As a result I'm skinny and get laid. :)

bought an exercise bike from a dude at work
time to get these legs going! Gotta get ready for spring time when we start our riding (aka Wyld Hoggs)

just rode the thing for 12 minutes. wow. gonna take a while to back up to par

Try to learn for my friday linguistics exam.

Does anyone here has a general satisfaction of acting like a total dick on everyday occasions? Aside from Dodens of course.

I enjoy being a dick inside your mother if that is what you are trying to get at.

Saw it cumming, like your mother yesterday.

@Dodens I believe you are still being viewed by many as a dick regardless if you act like one or not. Not "being" a dick would coincide with not exploiting your experience that you have under your belt which obviously goes with forming the most reliable and/or superior opinion. Being smarter makes you a "dick" (for some) inevitably.

I have the general satisfaction of being a dick by saying rude but truthful things spontaneously. I love the expression on peoples face, the expression of whatthefuckery.

EDIT: @unknown I know that, I've been here long enough to notice that. I believe my point still stands.

Had a headache ALL day. Ran out of ibuprofen and the aspirin I took didn't do anything. :(

scanners-headexplode.jpg

I had a bloody awful headache a few days ago. I was also throwing up, shitting, snotting etc. It was annoying because I'd dedicated that day to writing an essay.

I had a bloody awful headache a few days ago. I was also throwing up, shitting, snotting etc. It was annoying because I'd dedicated that day to writing an essay.

The result would be same if you put all your excrements on a paper. And cut off your dick and balls w/ sperm. The topic doesn't really matter, it would be cool to also buy a vagina somewhere on the street but you don't always need A plus right.

Can you guys play extreme metal in your car when you drive people like your parents? I had a Bolt Thrower CD in my car stereo, and I found myself switching to radio when my parents got in the car. Listening to music while being around someone who doesn't like it stresses me out.