The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not feeling to great. I drank a fair bit, but I think it's more related to the 5-6 hours of sleep I get (I usually sleep about 7, or 7 and a half).

Taking a mini-break from writing a counter-argument to Velleman's article "Against the Right to Die".

God damn Ikea and these delicious cranberry/lingonberry oatmeal cookies!

Hey Pessimism did you get this?

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding the press pass inquiry for Rock Fest 2011. We will not be providing any photography/press wrist bands for the event, but I can offer you a regular admission wrist band for the event.

Please let me know if you would like a wristband, and I will have your name added to the list.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Johnathan

If so then looks like I'll be seeing you there. Sucks that there won't be any photo passes at all.

But I'm going to interview John Gossard, from Dispirit (and Weakling!) :kickass:

I've never seen Inception. What's all the fuss about, is it really good, or really fucked up, or something?

It's actually pretty good, especially from a cinematographical standpoint. You just have to pay attention.

edit: Jesus, if you use that word it's better to go back to the Greek and call it kinematographical.