The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My curl hair is in a mess, my fly was open for ages and I didn't realise and I feel ill. More importantly however, I handed in my essay, 5 minutes to the deadline, but I handed it in.

Sitting at work in sweatpants and a hoodie feeling like a retard because I misread the schedule and thought today was Day 3 of Sports Week

Just spewed for the second time today. Made it to the toilet this time. At this point I'm pretty sure there's not actually anything in my body; I haven't eaten more than a few bites since dinner last night, and every fucking thing has come up at this point. Today was a shitty day to be sick because I had a midterm and there was no make-up allowed (if you miss it because you're sick, the final counts as 100%), so I just went and took it and discovered that I'm completely incapable of higher-level thinking right now.
Also, this totally killed my girl and I's six month anniversary; didn't even get to see her today cause her immune system is a joke and I don't want to get her sick.
I have a feeling that in the next hour I'll be letting go of my dinner and lunch, fuck I hate that feeling. I'll probably just end up watching TV for a little bit, throw up then fall asleep, wonder how I'll feel tomorrow.

lightultra club on crescent, bar passport, sir winstons

How is passport? My gf claims it's awesome, but she's into pretending that she's actually goth. I've been to Cafe Chaos right upstairs a few times, it's a decent place but a little too crowded. Never even heard of the others...gotta stop always going to the same places.

Scion Rock Fest tomorrow, can't wait! I'll be interviewing Dispirit and Woe as well, pretty excited (and a little nervous) for that. The downside is that it's gonna be one loooong day (getting up at 7am and leaving), getting to Pomona around 12ish hopefully, then probably interviews and seeing friends, getting wristbands, and finally, seeing the bands.