The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The Inarguable (http://theinarguable.blogspot.com/).

Wtf, really? Did you see the email I posted a few days ago/asked you about? Basically they said that there were going to be no photo passes, but that they could put my name on the list for a wristband... I assumed you got the same email. I guess not :(

I just shot him an email again. We will see what happens.
I'm not going to hold my breath though.

wentin to da clubs

had a fooooookn good night.

inly missin da beatyy coming back wid me

thad would have tooped it all off.

Still
I pretty much fucked her on the dance floor and cunnilingussss her face.

nope

had a triple baconator from wendys with a large fry and a 5 piece nugget. Fucking amazing!!!
but so bad. lol
Im going to try to eat a super fucking healthy dinner.
any suggestions?

White lime rice, baked mahi mahi fish, black beans, pico de gallo - thrown into a wheat tortilla (13" preferred)

Never went to a club in my life. Not into going and making a fool of myself dancing, drinking, and/or attempting to pick up some bar skank. I like quiet girls that dont go somewhere with the goal of being penetrated and would rather drink at home where I wont do anything too stupid in public. :erk:

Clubs are fun once in a while, but I never plan to actually go to them. It's more of a 'hey, we're already out drinking let's hit up the club' thing. My friends started going to the 18+ one up the street from me exclusively and I don't like it there so I stopped going out with them on the weekends. I haven't spoken to them in about 6 weeks.

I hate token decks. Ever since my bud made a Myr token deck utilizing Genesis Chamber, Rhys the Redeemed, and Elspeth Tirel (fucking broken card... screw Planeswalkers).

It's at that point that I start whipping out the Infests or Pyroclasms just to be a douche.

woot. after months of having my 1911 taken apart and dirty as hell. I finally got it all cleaned up and put back together.
forgot how awesome this thing was :kickass:
Now I need to take some pics of it with the new camera