The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:
pretty much
I've never talked to my friends about personal stuff though

Sounds like you have some pretty shallow friendships.

Taking a break from hundreds of pages of university homework/projects. First free weekend that comes, I'm gettin on the first train to anywhere. (Anywhere with nice mountain views, that is.)

Take me with you plz. I want to see the mountains of Romania.

Damnit, I really want to start up a traditional metal band but the guy who I was going to start one with moved off, and I don't know how to contact his bro who was also planning on starting up one.

Browsing my sites and relaxing with tea. I am not used to having company like this, been hanging out with mom nonstop for 3 days and nights now. Tomorrow we're going to Hiroshima, should be a blast.

I would but I kind of like it here.

Although it has been on my mind to move to a less rural area, probably back where I used to live, that way I can stay at my grandmothers house while I look for a job somewhere, plus I know a lot of people there.

Writing an essay about Roman influence on Medieval European, Byzantine, and Islamic civilization.

Some sophomore journalism just interviewed me about Latin. She was wearing a huge cross around her neck. I was wearing my Beherit shirt.