The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wearing the green. Soon the drinking starts. I could really use a good all-day-drunk, haven't done it in forever.

Now I remember why I hadn't done this in forever.
In retrospect I think blacking out is kinda merciful, because I don't remember what a goddamn retard I am when drunk. Last night involved drunk karate, climbing on things, sneaking into really really crowded bars by going around back and pretending we just stepped out to burn a fag, and me doing my Irish accent, which is probably really really bad. I also discovered that Captain Morgan and orange juice is delicious, and that I am a FUCKING RETARD. I think I need to experiment with going out and drinking but not actually getting retardedly drunk.

I just spent about $200 on new clothes. Cleaned out my closet and drawers yesterday and tossed out all the old clothes that don't fit. All together I got about 10 t-shirts (two of which are v-necks), four pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, a cardigan, and a pair of Vans shoes. All items were on clearance. That's how I dozit.

Jesus mother of god, if I didn't see snow on the ground I would have thought it was a nice cool summer day after days of bitching how hot it is.

I just spent about $200 on new clothes. Cleaned out my closet and drawers yesterday and tossed out all the old clothes that don't fit. All together I got about 10 t-shirts (two of which are v-necks), four pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, a cardigan, and a pair of Vans shoes. All items were on clearance. That's how I dozit.

Hm, did you really have so few t-shirts beforehand that you needed to stock up with 10? I can't imagine ever needing to replenish my t-shirts like that.

:lol: Just found a pic of my dad's 65 Ford custom on google earth.

pimpcargoogle2.png

It sucks that there isn't a time or date so I can find out if it's me or my dad driving it.

^When all the magic happens. Get drunk then grab your favorite coloring book from childhood and throw up on it. Pass out. Regret nothing.

Taking a break from hundreds of pages of university homework/projects. First free weekend that comes, I'm getting on the first train to anywhere. (Anywhere with nice mountain views, that is.)