The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking insomnia last night. Maybe 4 hours of sleep. Went to my first class, managed not to drool on myself, got home, and simply could not stay awake till my next classes. Skipped everything else. Most of my life I've been able to count on lying awake for ~2 hours before falling asleep, but in the last year or so it got a lot better. Now it's back. Yay.

Sleepy because I was out late catching up with a gf. I wouldn't have traded that for the world but damn I have no idea how I will muster the energy to enthusiastically moderate a noisy game of Pictionary for my class in half an hour. zzz

I got an email this morning from the staff at ANUS asking me to write for their offshoot political site Amerika.org. Apparently they want more variety of opinion or some shit like that. So now I'm wondering whether or not I should start writing for a bunch of people that openly advocate shit like eugenics and racial separatism. Of course, I would only be arguing for classical liberal ideas (somehow I would have to make that palatable to people inclined towards neo-fascism or "traditionalist conservatism") but I don't want to be connected with anything unsavory considering that I would like to have a job in academia someday. Fucking ANUS.

ANUS, hahaha. Yeah I wouldn't really consider that a golden opportunity for fame and success.

Fucking insomnia last night. Maybe 4 hours of sleep. Went to my first class, managed not to drool on myself, got home, and simply could not stay awake till my next classes. Skipped everything else. Most of my life I've been able to count on lying awake for ~2 hours before falling asleep, but in the last year or so it got a lot better. Now it's back. Yay.

Man... I miss the days of staying up until 6-7 in the morning, waking up by alarm after ~3 hours of sleep, briefly pondering the idea of getting up to catch my first class, then saying 'fuck it' and crashing back in bed. It was so beautiful...

Story of my life for a while. If I get 5 hours of sleep, it's a good night for me.

just tried out a shitty "metal" drummer for the punk band
after he leaves our bassist says, "I can play drums, been playing for years"
He then plays the songs better than anyone ever has. what a fag.

Man, just found out Nate Dogg died :(

Damn shame.

Dude was in every single rap song during the 90s basically as the hook master.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about the papers, lab reports, and studying that I need to complete over the spring break, now with only four days left. At least I'm not bored.

Woozy as fuck after donating blood. Apparently my blood pressure is lower than average. I haven't seen my vital stats since I quit smoking and started eating a lot of vegetables and it is pretty cool seeing my resting heart rate drop by 10 bpm as well as lower blood pressure.

I'm going to have blood drawn for the first time that I can remember tomorrow (dermatologist wants blood work). I usually have the pain threshold of a titan, but needles creep me out just a little bit. I might bring my mom along, just in case.

Hehe. I used to have major fears from needles too. After seeing them getting through my veins like millions times, i've become more comfortable. Anyway, if you fear from those tiny and thin needles, what the hell are going to do when you see this needle getting inserted through your upper chest bone or through your lower back bone?

81-242088.jpg

Counting I've had a spinal tap, I'd probably just accept it.

Get over your stupid needle fears people.
(Unless those needles are injecting baby spiders into your veins. If that is the case then by all means feel fearful.)

I don't fear needles, I've had too many in myself to even care anymore.

What I'm doing this moment: I need to go to schol today to meet my girlfriend and persuade her to take a car w/ us to my cottage because it takes more than three hours to get there by bus and I really don't feel like doing it. Other than that, it's awesome though. I'd like to go today to leave my annoying family for a while and also Prague as a whole.