The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Relaxing with some wines that I bought from this country Steamfest that i've been at,a festival for old steam engines of varying shapes and sizes.It was a great day,had some great food and drinks and there was a weird variety of people there also,mainly down to earth country folk,bikers and crusty environmentalist types.It's great to get away to stuff like this on the weekend.

Are you being serious, or just wanting to get punched in the throat for a shitty joke?

Extremely serious. I am here doing a tour with a band, and yesterday it all went tits up. Thankfully we werent on the coast, and we werent injured in anyways, even though we were quite far north.

So! today, we and the promoters decided to cancel the rest of the tour, because it was all up north, which is where all the danger is. Actually, we were going to play in a city quite close to the Fukushima power plant.

Anyways, our day was spent driving back towards Kyoto, and as the day progressed, we heard more and more news of the impending disaster at the Nuclear site. The roads were swamped with Army vehicles, Police, Firetrucks and other emergency vehicles heading North.

Pretty crazy day.

The spin dryer made my bedding smell of baked potatoes and cheese and now my whole room reeks of it.

I feel kind of overpowered.

I just had a beer. And I need some other beer. I know where stuff is happening today (I mean, one pub is like 50 meters away and the other is like 200 meters, plus there are like ten pubs between). But I know it, I know where they have the best Urquell and I am aware of the pack of Camels I have in my jacket. I also know where guys are. The only problem is that I don't have money. Hm.