The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

zabu of nΩd;9736971 said:
Pah, I don't miss school at all, just the lack of responsibility that came with it.

I don't mind the responsibility. Or learning the job. It's the 2+ hours a day on the road that kills me.

So I have a question for you guys.

I got a copy of Saint Vitus - Die Healing on ebay for a pretty good price. the condition was stated "like new." well the item I recieved is most definitely not like new. the jewel case is trashed (no big deal) the booklet shows a bunch of wear and the back of the cd has 3 large scuffs.

I contacted the seller and he told me to send it back for a full refund.
That bothers me because I'm going to spend $3 to send him something I only paid $13 for so he can just relist it and would probably get more out of it this time. His auctions all also clearly state that his items are non-refundable...

I hate to let go of the cd because it's hardly readily available as far as I know, I'm going to be losing another 3 dollars at least, assuming he even would refund my money after I send it back, and I know the bastard is just going to resell it.

My conclusion is that I'm going to sit here and listen to it and as long as it doesnt skip terribly, I'm going to keep it and give a 4000+ positive feedback ebayer his first negative feedback ever.

Is that unreasonable?

Is there anyone here that would want to play fantasy baseball? I've never done it before so I made my own little private league on yahoo with my friend, but we need two more people to start. So if anyone's interested just let me know and I'll send a link to join.

Krow, that's what I'd do too. If it plays OK, it plays OK.

I moved desks at work today. Got rid of a lot of crap. My mom left to go back to America this morning and I am surprisingly not really sad about it. We had a great time and I'll miss her (and my house cleaned itself while I was at work, bonus win). But seeing her off really kicked me into "prepare to repatriate" mode. Less than 4 months left in Japan ahhhhh!

Testing out this awesome Chrome extension which let me control the front-page thumbnails. Awesome as hell.

AWESOME.

:(

I went for a run after work. It was such a beautiful day and I was so frustrated with being benched from injuries that I just did it. Not sure how badly I'll regret it in the morning, but I surprised myself with my endurance and got a totally awesome endorphin rush that is still ongoing. Was drum&bass raving in my kitchen while cooking dinner.

Back from playing Random magic with a few people from work,
took a crap,
cleaned out the cat box,
had a good old after work fap,
about to eat some dinner
and then take an after dinner nap.

Now make some spaghetti and listen to Morbid Angel.

As for me:

Fappable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it wouldn't be the same. The inherent hotness of having talked to a girl who then sent you a picture of herself (of any kind) is the dealbreaker here.

And before you ask, yeah I'm that lonely.

I'm not sure what to say to that. What if I sent you a picture of me when I was a fat mall goth in high school?

I am sleepy and really full from the amazing bentos the English department had for lunch. Looked like this, with slightly different ingredients: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...2I/AAAAAAABfq8/_BhJwWTwNFc/s1600/image212.jpg

Been running to and from meetings all morning since April 1 is the first day of the school year for public servants. Really excited for the weekend which starts in 2 hours!

Went to the park and drank with some friends last night. Was fun. Had a store meeting at 11pm though. Not so fun.

Anyways, I'm gettin' a mothafuckin' $1610 refund, can't fucking wait!