The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I like all their albums, but the second one would be my fav. They have something that makes them stick out. Could be their awesome drummer or the fact that when they go brutal, they go brutal. No pussyfooting around.

Chillin' waiting to get high and see how many rogue spear missions I can get through before I pass out.

I am going to Warped tour this year! Super excited actually. :lol: A Day to Remember, D.R.U.G.S., August Burns Red, 3OH3, Paramore... fuckin' stoked to be quite honest.

I've seen A day to remember live. They're pretty good. I blame my friends for de-kvlt-ing me.

Annoyed that I can't poop. Also annoyed that I will probably be out the money of a Digitalism ticket because my friend's bridal shower is the day of the show, and it's a 3 hour bus ride to NYC.

Dear krig, you arent an obese woman. Dont order a bunch of food that's bad for you and top it off with diet coke.

Also, I firmly believe artificial sweetners are worse for you than sugar.

Birthday celebrations are to be had later :p Everyone is asleep atm due to working tomorrow, but believe me I will be proper trashed soon enough!

Despite the strong amount of shitty bands, Warped was pretty damn fun, though I have a huge amount of pictures to go through now. It was also like 105 degrees out, but I managed to get free drinks the whole time. Being able to pass lines, go up in the photo pit and all that was absolutely awesome. Can't wait to shoot a huge festival like that again, but with good stuff.

Also, the existence of sRAW files is such a wonderful thing.