The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That has to be a party. It‘s 4:10 here and I‘m still awake and slowly getting sober. I think I‘m going to bed in a while. I now have like ten days to spend however I want. What am I going to do? I have like no idea.

Listening to Derek's tales of pickup attempts at billiard bars. Reading menus because I'm hungry. Sad I didn't poop today, would have been 6 days in a row. But there are almost 12 hours left before bedtime!

wat? How are you listening to Derek on billiard bar pickup attempts? What is going on here? Why am I not listening to this?

Working in the northernmost parts of Sweden for a few days. Enjoyed the midnight sun in Kiruna for the first time yesterday. Wouldn't mind moving there, atleast in the summer. x)

I was fucking drunk yesterday and there was a timehole or something. Now it‘s time to reset and have some food after like two days of not eating.

Cythraul, befriend him on Facebook and you'll have access to his escapades.

Enjoying my morning. Getting used to the way the world looks through mah new glasses. Picking up another pair of new glasses tomorrow. I am horrendously addicted to buying glasses.