The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Actually Ive had quite a bit of luck boys. Its really popular here, so there are plenty of hawties my age.

side note; WAIF, you live in Montreal, right? Im thinking of moving there in September, any tips?

What sorta tips are you looking for?
Housingwise, the St. Henri neighborhood is the cheap area where hipsters live. It's very close to the Atwater market, which is a good place to get good food.
Nightlife-wise, St. Laurent is where all the cool clubs are but I don't go clubbing these days. Foufounes Electrique is the best bar for metal types.
Um...dunno what else you want. But if you're in town in September, let's grab a drink or something.

Today begin 6 weeks of chaos as the students arrive for the summer academic program I'm teaching for. Would be nice if I could just teach but I'm equally obligated to be all but in name a camp counselor. Ugh.

Also, these are all low-income high school students. Shit could get real.

A Latin rap battle is imminent.

spongebob-wallet-(n1300912224392).jpg

Just made an awesome Dinner. Ribs and baked beans with dutch apple pie and fried ice cream for dessert. I let the ribs boil in Coca Cola for 3 hours then smothered them in bbq and put it in the oven for 10 minutes until the bbq caramelized. The ribs were tender to the point at which it was easier to eat them with a fork instead of your hands.

that sounds too damn good. i just ate some bomb skirt steak and baked potatoes,

Ice cream. I bet that's fucking great.

it is. not only does it get you nice and toasty, but weed is one of the prime ingredients for flavor as well. you could serve it in a resteraunt its so good.