The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Grant, I know it's none of my business, honestly, I just want to see a woman you know and rate it.

Kinda depends on how well the citizens under it can network with each other and find ways to adapt to it or reach economic independence. One benefit of the internet.

I would say communication technology has given the middle class more power now than it's ever had in history.

Jet lagged and posting at 5 am. I'm back in America. Went to Denny's on the way home from the Greyhound bus station and saw a morbidly obese white woman with a skinny black boyfriend eat two whole meals. I can't believe how HUGE everything is here but it makes me excited. I'M HOME!

I wasn't sure where this was supposed to go so this thread will work.

I smoked spice for the first time Saturday night, and I must say I'm very impressed. I took four hits off of a pipe and that shit FUCKED me up man, holy cow. It had a really nice taste and wasn't harsh on the throat like chronic is. The affects didn't immediately hit you after the first hit, but after a few minutes you start to feel it. The shit I had was watermelon scented, and it smelled really good. I was surprised that the watermelon scent wasn't overpowering but it was mixed in quite well with all of the ingredients.

Anyway, if any of you were curious about spice and whether or not it works, well, it does and gets a big thumbs up from me.