The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want this to get tattooed on me in letters about 14 size Times New Roman, but since they're song lyrics, I'm not sure how the lines should be arranged or punctuated.

Sometimes a view from sinless eyes
Centers our perspective
And pacifies our cries

I just have this instinct of healing hangover with beers. I learned that it‘s the most functional way to get rid of it. I mean, I felt like shit for this whole day and now I had a beer with a guy we call Cattle and I feel superb. Just three beers. We‘re going out tonight with my girl and him. My girl has to pay for me though because I don‘t have much more left. Cattle owes me one too, so it should work out. We‘ll see. Hopefully I won‘t have more than 8 more beers so I don‘t feel like shit tommorow. So I‘m not an alcoholic, if you ask about that. Sober? Not often, but neither an alcoholic imho.

Well, tbh, I don‘t care how I will feel tommorow really. Now is now, and I‘m thirsty as a homosexual flying fuck.

Also, I‘ve seen a car crash today. A senior in a smallest possible car turned left and got fucked from Škoda Fabia. There was another granny in the crashed Daewoo and as it happened in front of a post office, she went there to pay some bills while her 80 years old husband got mocked from the young driver for shitty driving. I was more surprised about my own reaction, as I wasn‘t really freaked out when I was watching it happen, I just smiled and it made me feel aboslutely satisfied that I‘m having a cigarette there like if nothing happened. Absolutely brilliant. If the Fabia went a little faster, the granny would never ever go to post office again, as it wrecked the passenger door. That would be even better but I dreamt about my father‘s death two days back so I don‘t feel so good about calling an ambulance, which I would have to do.

In the dream I knew that he had died in the crash, but I just had to call an ambulance anyway so it doesn‘t look stupid if I didn‘t. I called 121212 (which is an imaginary dream ambulance number) and there was "I feeel goood" song playing as I waited for them to pick it up. My father was dead in front of me.

Didn't mean you were an alcoholic or anything. But yeah, I know where you're coming from. Sometimes the best way to cure hangovers is to drink more. This rings especially true at festivals. Just go git 'em and continue pouring that gold down your throat.

I've had three glasses of rose wine and I feel fine. Tomorrow I'm going sunbathing with a woman friend whom I'll be subjecting to endless whining about women. Servers her right for spending time with me.

Seriously, tho, love her and
4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

I want this to get tattooed on me in letters about 14 size Times New Roman, but since they're song lyrics, I'm not sure how the lines should be arranged or punctuated.

Sometimes a view from sinless eyes
Centers our perspective
And pacifies our cries

Use Comic Sans and make it 96.

I'm thinking of a more thought-provoking a noticeable font, and centering it all. Oddly enough, my parents didn't object to it like they did my idea to get "MY LIFE FOR AIUR" on my chest.

More importantly, should I actually make some gay overblown romantic gesture towards this receptionist lady?

More importantly, should I actually make some gay overblown romantic gesture towards this receptionist lady?

You know if you take the whole place hostage you'll be able to make as many romantic gestures as you want. At least for a while.

Sitting here... and I know no one gives a shit about this... but listening to the latest skeletal spectre album... after putting it off for a while because of vanessa nocera doing the vocals on the album... the clean vocals are her, but... the rest arent. It's their old vocalist. Why lie about that? Unless her voice has considerably deepend and her range has changed since she was in Wooden Stake....

watching the news spotted with episodes of kenshin. pouring a stiff drink and chilling for the rest of the night, got a job today plus another interview tomorrow :kickass: