The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Spice does work indeed. One of my friends is real big on it. You can get pretty high off of just one hit. I had some that had a lemon-y tea smell too it. I made some tea out of the last bit I had of it. It doesn't work that way. :erk:

Smoked some "Stoopid" incense for the first time in two weeks last night (after I got home from vegas). That shit fucked my shit up. I always go outside and sit on my steps for a cigarette after I take 1-3 hits. After about half of my cigarette I was sitting there and came up with a sick song rythem and then shit just got really quiet. My ears started ringing and then In my head I started to hear "What do you want?....What do you want?".
I had my eyes closed and when I opened them I could see a blue light. It disappeared pretty quickly and then I started laughing to myself thinking "Probably fucking aliens or some shit". I've never hallucinated on this stuff. It puts me in a state where If I think of something the thoughts are stronger and more vivid, but I've never actually had open or closed eyed visuals with it.
I got up, got to my kitchen and my body started to go numb. I remembered this feeling from when I fainted once so I grabbed my table. I remember thinking "lol fucking seriously?" then CRASH I was on the floor. I had no clue where the fuck I was. At first I thought I was in my room, but it looked strange. I saw the fridge and then I started to come back to my senses. I wobbled back to my room before my parents walked out to see what the noise was.
I blame the fact that my house lost AC while I was gone and it was 90 inside the house throughout most of the night.

zabu of nΩd;9933523 said:
Kinda depends on how well the citizens under it can network with each other and find ways to adapt to it or reach economic independence. One benefit of the internet.

I would say communication technology has given the middle class more power now than it's ever had in history.

I agree to a point. Prob needs its own thread to be properly addressed. Unfortunately the Philosophy forum is completely ruined by trolling.

Don't think I'd smoke spice. I have smoked tea joints though and it's good to take the edge off though.

I was actually thinking about you, WAIF, earlier and how you hadn't posted in a while.

I'm writing my syllabus right now. Fun fun fun.

I'm so FUCKING jet lagged ugh

Landed a hilarious honeypot super-temp assignment within 6 hours of arriving home. All I have to do is look underage and try to buy booze and cigarettes from convenience stores and keep a record of whether they card me.

Landed a hilarious honeypot super-temp assignment within 6 hours of arriving home. All I have to do is look underage and try to buy booze and cigarettes from convenience stores and keep a record of whether they card me.

So you're a snitch huh? You know what they say; snitches like bitches belong in ditches. :Smokedev:

So are you employed by a local police department or something?

Are you ever sober, Onder?

I just have this instinct of healing hangover with beers. I learned that it‘s the most functional way to get rid of it. I mean, I felt like shit for this whole day and now I had a beer with a guy we call Cattle and I feel superb. Just three beers. We‘re going out tonight with my girl and him. My girl has to pay for me though because I don‘t have much more left. Cattle owes me one too, so it should work out. We‘ll see. Hopefully I won‘t have more than 8 more beers so I don‘t feel like shit tommorow. So I‘m not an alcoholic, if you ask about that. Sober? Not often, but neither an alcoholic imho.

Well, tbh, I don‘t care how I will feel tommorow really. Now is now, and I‘m thirsty as a homosexual flying fuck.

Also, I‘ve seen a car crash today. A senior in a smallest possible car turned left and got fucked from Škoda Fabia. There was another granny in the crashed Daewoo and as it happened in front of a post office, she went there to pay some bills while her 80 years old husband got mocked from the young driver for shitty driving. I was more surprised about my own reaction, as I wasn‘t really freaked out when I was watching it happen, I just smiled and it made me feel aboslutely satisfied that I‘m having a cigarette there like if nothing happened. Absolutely brilliant. If the Fabia went a little faster, the granny would never ever go to post office again, as it wrecked the passenger door. That would be even better but I dreamt about my father‘s death two days back so I don‘t feel so good about calling an ambulance, which I would have to do.

In the dream I knew that he had died in the crash, but I just had to call an ambulance anyway so it doesn‘t look stupid if I didn‘t. I called 121212 (which is an imaginary dream ambulance number) and there was "I feeel goood" song playing as I waited for them to pick it up. My father was dead in front of me.

"I don't always call ambulances.....But when I do....I dial 121212.....Stay thirsty my friends."

FUCKING FAGGOTS at the temp agency. They said "come in tomorrow for your training and we'll give you an assignment" so I went in and they said "oh looks like nothing's on until next month!" What a waste of my time. Hard knocks deserved for my smugness I guess.

The receptionist at the recruitment agency I'm with is one of the most beautiful women I've seen in real life. If she took her shoes off and asked me to kiss her feet I would actually do it.

I want to go there on a horse with a big gay bunch of flowers and sing this to her:

Last edited by a moderator: